Saturday, September 28, 2013

"Parenthood" Premier Party for Five Acres

On Thursday night, Colleen and I went to a premier party of the NBC T.V. series, "Parenthood."  This is one of my favorite shows on T.V. and so was a delight to meet members of the cast as well as old friends at the Five Acres' party at the Bennett's beautiful home in San Marino.  I was able to tell some of the cast members that I thought they did an excellent job of portraying people with real life issues like breast cancer, children with Asbergers syndrome, and families adopting older children from the foster care system.

It was a delightful evening with colleagues and cast members of a show I have faithfully watched for four seasons.  We then sat on benches outside and watched the premier of the fifth season.  Congratulations Five Acres!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment