Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Back on the Beach with Chris

Twas a beautiful day for lunch at Santa Monica's Back on the Beach with my friend Chris, painter, photographer, writer and poet.
     "If I had a mind to write
      I would do it late at night
      in my boudoir smoking a cigar
      And chasing the morning star."

She is a fellow Roamer and she is amazingly creative.  Today, her ideas included poetry by Billy Collins and an art center/theater in Venice called Beyond Baroque (see picture below).  It is exciting to get great tips on new places to roam and appreciate creativity.

We strolled over to the Annenberg Beach House gallery and admired some art pieces donated to the city and are shared in public spaces.  Below are a few of my favorites from the City of Santa Monica "Art Vault."













No comments:

Post a Comment